I am part of the experimental art group Larks and Ravens and we recently ran a Big Draw event where we invited customers in a Bristol Aldi store to draw what they valued on the shop windows! It was a fascinating and fun day and you can see some of the images and read a bit about the values which emerged on the Larks and Ravens blog.
- RT @RoryStewartUK: We should all give some thought to this for our own memorials. (Thank you @Bruce_Palling for the photograph from Highg… 10 hours ago
- Good Result but we need this stuff getting exposed all the time at the moment twitter.com/openDemocracy/… 17 hours ago
- The actual critical workers at work in parliament twitter.com/BBCPolitics/st… 1 day ago
- Significant on many levels twitter.com/CarbonBubble/s… 1 day ago
- RT @gavinesler: Watch to the end to see who funded this. twitter.com/jelle_simons/s… 2 days ago