I am part of the experimental art group Larks and Ravens and we recently ran a Big Draw event where we invited customers in a Bristol Aldi store to draw what they valued on the shop windows! It was a fascinating and fun day and you can see some of the images and read a bit about the values which emerged on the Larks and Ravens blog.
- RT @alastairmci: “We’re in an age of manufactured nihilism. The issue isn’t a denial of truth as such. It’s more a growing weariness over t… 1 day ago
- RT @WIREDScience: Artist Alexa Meade has developed a style that flattens 3 dimensional objects into what appears to be a 2D image. The resu… 4 days ago
- One for you @newtonfarmrod @TudorRoderick twitter.com/wodieskodie/st… 4 days ago
- @aleximurdoch I find I waste too much energy on what I'm against and too little working for what I am for! 6 days ago
- Welcome ferry crossing from Port Appin to Isle of Lismore at 8am this morning after #StormBrendan had finally blown… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago