I am part of the experimental art group Larks and Ravens and we recently ran a Big Draw event where we invited customers in a Bristol Aldi store to draw what they valued on the shop windows! It was a fascinating and fun day and you can see some of the images and read a bit about the values which emerged on the Larks and Ravens blog.
- RT @mikegalsworthy: One of the UK’s biggest GP practice operators has quietly passed into the hands of the US health insurance group Centen… 2 days ago
- @Alan_Measles @Philippa_Perry Interested that #GraysonsArtClub contributions from public dominated by women. Did t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @gaeltwice: WTF is going on? https://t.co/mxPF8qQefb 3 days ago
- I'm helping scientists to investigate the impact of the pandemic on people's mental health - you can too! Download… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @PsyPost: Engaging in art shown to improve anxiety and depression psypost.org/2021/02/engagi… 6 days ago