I am part of the experimental art group Larks and Ravens and we recently ran a Big Draw event where we invited customers in a Bristol Aldi store to draw what they valued on the shop windows! It was a fascinating and fun day and you can see some of the images and read a bit about the values which emerged on the Larks and Ravens blog.
- RT @johnbirdswords: On Tuesday I asked @DWP what @UKParliament are doing to help those at risk of eviction because of COVID-19 A household… 1 day ago
- RT @ginsolvesitall: HGV driver scheme is going well then 🤦♀️ https://t.co/CpCtfTL9mG 1 day ago
- The #GreenNewDealBill has launched - it's our first step to creating a liveable future and meeting our climate targ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @the_female_lead: "It was a moment that changed my life. In that second I stopped to question almost everything I had been taught about… 5 days ago
- RT @mikegalsworthy: This is a government that sees itself as above the law and does not respect the rule of law, neither nationally nor int… 5 days ago