I am part of the experimental art group Larks and Ravens and we recently ran a Big Draw event where we invited customers in a Bristol Aldi store to draw what they valued on the shop windows! It was a fascinating and fun day and you can see some of the images and read a bit about the values which emerged on the Larks and Ravens blog.
- RT @PippaCrerar: EXCL: Mark Fullbrook is understood to have been promised by Liz Truss that his company could run the Tories’ next general… 20 hours ago
- RT @ReicherStephen: The case for tax breaks for the rich is based on dubious assumptions about individual psychology. It also neglects key… 2 days ago
- RT @jburnmurdoch: NEW: income inequality in US & UK is so wide that while the richest are very well off, the poorest have a worse standard… 1 week ago
- @ReicherStephen @guardian I thought there was also a factor that people want to believe that their lives are signif… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Anyone else find it depressing that we pay the most (in money) to people who make money out of money? 1 week ago