I am part of the experimental art group Larks and Ravens and we recently ran a Big Draw event where we invited customers in a Bristol Aldi store to draw what they valued on the shop windows! It was a fascinating and fun day and you can see some of the images and read a bit about the values which emerged on the Larks and Ravens blog.
- Good analysis. Here are some behavioural data on how we might fare in a Post work world theprospectory.com/2017/12/08/enj… twitter.com/gdnlongread/st… 3 days ago
- RT @wardietony: @cerysmatthews please RT https://t.co/5riwK7tjX6 4 days ago
- Thought you'd like this @PamelaW00000007 twitter.com/AcademiaObscur… 5 days ago
- RT @LizWainwright: On #BlueMonday - scribblings about why someone crashing into & writing off my car just before Christmas has eventually s… 6 days ago
- Great. Be keen to see how it goes. twitter.com/jensenef/statu… 6 days ago