I am part of the experimental art group Larks and Ravens and we recently ran a Big Draw event where we invited customers in a Bristol Aldi store to draw what they valued on the shop windows! It was a fascinating and fun day and you can see some of the images and read a bit about the values which emerged on the Larks and Ravens blog.
- Great to hear Toro-the-Twizy still going strong @isleofeigg 7 years after our trial there. Think he might look a li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @KetanJ0: Please allow me to re-share my rough sketch of some advanced carbon capture technology https://t.co/GEZ6UwMMTJ 1 day ago
- @felinfachgriff Hope there wasn't a sentry standing in it 1 day ago
- RT @mrianleslie: Great question 1 week ago
- RT @CarolineLucas: The fundamental flaw in PM’s approach to tackling the #ClimateEmergency is the G word - Growth. We need economy based o… 1 week ago