I am part of the experimental art group Larks and Ravens and we recently ran a Big Draw event where we invited customers in a Bristol Aldi store to draw what they valued on the shop windows! It was a fascinating and fun day and you can see some of the images and read a bit about the values which emerged on the Larks and Ravens blog.
- RT @AcademiaObscura: Meetings. https://t.co/h1STurDXkB 3 hours ago
- What's the contest @CTwizy ?? twitter.com/SquareParis/st… 2 days ago
- RT @MrJGeldard: "I've never felt so alive!" - Wheelie bin 28, Leeds, 16.10.17. #Ophelia https://t.co/yq998uoRj3 2 days ago
- RT @Scotrenewables_: SR2000 battered by waves and gale and still generating electricity for Orkney. Reliable #tidalenergy #tidalpower htt… 2 days ago
- Thanks @Terravesta 15kg bag of Miscanthus logs arrived. Looking forward to experimenting & feeding back.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago