I am part of the experimental art group Larks and Ravens and we recently ran a Big Draw event where we invited customers in a Bristol Aldi store to draw what they valued on the shop windows! It was a fascinating and fun day and you can see some of the images and read a bit about the values which emerged on the Larks and Ravens blog.
- RT @ItsAllRugby_com: WelshRugbyUnion: Crys i bawb 🏉🙂 We are thrilled to be running an inclusive rugby camp in each region this summer start… 4 days ago
- @PerfectSense_AQ Good on you Ava. Keep it up. 4 days ago
- Great bunch of women. Great project. twitter.com/isleofeigg/sta… 6 days ago
- RT @ProfTimJackson: Congratulations @JeffBezos @blueorigin - now please read this: theconversation.com/billionaire-sp… 6 days ago
- What a man twitter.com/MNDoddie5/stat… 6 days ago