I am part of the experimental art group Larks and Ravens and we recently ran a Big Draw event where we invited customers in a Bristol Aldi store to draw what they valued on the shop windows! It was a fascinating and fun day and you can see some of the images and read a bit about the values which emerged on the Larks and Ravens blog.
- Good practical advice. Worth a read when resilience is wobbling! twitter.com/nielgolightly/… 10 hours ago
- Think I might have been a bit overenthusiastic with the laundry first thing ... can barely see the washing line through the freezing mist 🙄 10 hours ago
- According to @RishiSunak , cutting the aid budget is because the UK is suffering an unprecedented situation. Yes, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @scottsantens: "We're not invisible or silent. We're just not heard." Unpaid care work is valuable work. Society should not only value… 2 days ago
- RT @ddoniolvalcroze: The Influenza Pandemic in Australia, 1918-19 https://t.co/CIgHexTS9j 6 days ago