I am part of the experimental art group Larks and Ravens and we recently ran a Big Draw event where we invited customers in a Bristol Aldi store to draw what they valued on the shop windows! It was a fascinating and fun day and you can see some of the images and read a bit about the values which emerged on the Larks and Ravens blog.
- Thanks to the intrepid & needle-skilled @SchoolAnnex for the splendid new seat covers for Winsome-the-pedal-boat… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- RT @RenaultZE: Vintage is cool, but electric is definitely better! #Renault #Twizy #EV https://t.co/bhetoo9Nsa 2 days ago
- RT @CUSP_uk: More fun with less stuff? CUSP researcher @AmeIsham is putting the concept of ‘flow' to the test >> cusp.ac.uk/news/flow-brep… cc… 3 days ago
- RT @MEVLTD: Low cost electric commuter vehicle by Stuart Mills: youtu.be/9OAZy6NjUTA?a via @YouTube 3 days ago
- 35 mile trip to dentist. In this heat, our 5 yr old #Twizy managing 118 Wh/mile with air conditioning for free (no doors!) Beat that #Tesla. 3 days ago