I am part of the experimental art group Larks and Ravens and we recently ran a Big Draw event where we invited customers in a Bristol Aldi store to draw what they valued on the shop windows! It was a fascinating and fun day and you can see some of the images and read a bit about the values which emerged on the Larks and Ravens blog.
- RT @ProfSteveKeen: We're racing towards another private debt crisis - so why did no one see it coming? newstatesman.com/politics/econo…. Top stuff b… 11 minutes ago
- RT @OneStepOffGrid: OffGridBox: Clean water and #solar power… in a box ow.ly/J3SU30euXGf https://t.co/NqtrSTkCWT 4 hours ago
- Our new @wattstor 10kWh battery has just filled up to 100% (thank you sun!). We're now exporting to the grid. #smug https://t.co/DPA0lZ1EGM 20 hours ago
- RT @wmarybeard: Can we shout, once and for all, that the reason for going to uni is NOT just about getting a bigger salary. Ffs, it is abou… 1 day ago
- RT @bikesandhikes: Electric Walking Scooter fb.me/1s3G0Qw45 1 day ago