I am part of the experimental art group Larks and Ravens and we recently ran a Big Draw event where we invited customers in a Bristol Aldi store to draw what they valued on the shop windows! It was a fascinating and fun day and you can see some of the images and read a bit about the values which emerged on the Larks and Ravens blog.
- RT @gunsnrosesgirl3: Focus on the green dot You will see one or more of the yellow dots vanish and reappear. The dots themselves haven’t… 13 hours ago
- RT @FurnaceFear: This from @mrianleslie is excellent, and the guy who used to run my workplace was exactly this. The second he left, his… 1 day ago
- RT @ElizabethBanks: Pro-life, my ass. https://t.co/MsyRdV1kR5 3 days ago
- RT @DavidJBeckFood: This picture encapsulates everything that is currently wrong with our political lot. Ribbon cutting is used to celebra… 1 week ago
- RT @Shitlawns: 15,000 Followers! Thank you so much! What's the aim of this account? To make plastic landscapes socially unacceptable! Until… 2 weeks ago