I am part of the experimental art group Larks and Ravens and we recently ran a Big Draw event where we invited customers in a Bristol Aldi store to draw what they valued on the shop windows! It was a fascinating and fun day and you can see some of the images and read a bit about the values which emerged on the Larks and Ravens blog.
- RT @GreenRupertRead: Labour, Lib Dems, SNP, Greens call for TV election debate on climate crisis. This is HUGE. Please RT! :-) https://t.c… 1 week ago
- @MrDaveBaker @loubakerartist Excellent hat & matching seat colour! 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jonathan_Rowson: Remember that recent viral video with Obama saying "That's not activism..." ? Well here's an event to help clarify w… 2 weeks ago
- RT @goetheguy: The new monument in Berlin. A Book Tower in memory of the Nazi book burning. Arendt second from top. @Arendt_Center https://… 3 weeks ago
- RT @VisitTalybont: Despite the wet weather we’ve had today, we have had some incredible autumn days during this week. This was captured per… 3 weeks ago