The Prospectors (a.k.a. Alison and Peter) are founding Directors, along with Ian Foster of Westview Guesthouse Llowes, of the Eco Travel Network – a scheme through which local hotels and B&B’s hire out Renault Twizys to visitors to the Brecon Beacons National Park. This week they were surprised and delighted to win the inaugural Green Transport Award in Scotland. The plan is to use the money to pilot the design and testing of a more rugged version of the Twizy for rural areas.
- RT @juliaunwin: Just remembered this from the early days of lockdown ... https://t.co/4R1EgvJVFa 1 day ago
- RT @mikegalsworthy: https://t.co/fij6j5Ozs3 1 day ago
- RT @AdamRamsay: It's funny how Britain is totally obsessed with the 'Dunkirk spirit', but when there is an actual opportunity to sail acros… 2 days ago
- RT @Care4Calais: If Priti Patel really wants to make the Channel 'unviable' for refugees, the easiest way to do it would be to introduce a… 2 days ago
- RT @HighlandRampage: Either a sheep minding its own business by Loch Torridon or a MASSIVE sheep in South Wales: https://t.co/Uo1WGh8tIh 4 days ago