The Prospectors (a.k.a. Alison and Peter) are founding Directors, along with Ian Foster of Westview Guesthouse Llowes, of the Eco Travel Network – a scheme through which local hotels and B&B’s hire out Renault Twizys to visitors to the Brecon Beacons National Park. This week they were surprised and delighted to win the inaugural Green Transport Award in Scotland. The plan is to use the money to pilot the design and testing of a more rugged version of the Twizy for rural areas.
- @wgoldstories Better than that! 7 hours ago
- RT @PickardJE: according to opinion pollacks https://t.co/REgc7dfvfL 1 day ago
- RT @Bookishcrick: Before I try to climb the stairs....we need to sell just 97 books now in order to pay all the bills! If you're able to he… 1 day ago
- Interesting research twitter.com/Psych_Writer/s… 1 day ago
- RT @EmptyKitchens: This is a Day Pack. We make it for 50p and deliver it daily. Anyone in #Edinburgh who is in need can get one. Complet… 1 day ago