The Prospectors (a.k.a. Alison and Peter) are founding Directors, along with Ian Foster of Westview Guesthouse Llowes, of the Eco Travel Network – a scheme through which local hotels and B&B’s hire out Renault Twizys to visitors to the Brecon Beacons National Park. This week they were surprised and delighted to win the inaugural Green Transport Award in Scotland. The plan is to use the money to pilot the design and testing of a more rugged version of the Twizy for rural areas.
- One of my alternative lives... larksandravens.com/how-to-slice-t… 1 day ago
- RT @mattgreencomedy: It's not corruption if it's Britain! https://t.co/B2y37Q0ILO 3 days ago
- RT @NasimiShabnam: This is Sumaya. She has been locked up at home for 491 days, banned from going to school or university by the Taliban.… 4 days ago
- RT @peterkyle: Vulnerable migrant children are going missing and ministers are doing nothing. https://t.co/xYRHmt9XXQ 4 days ago
- RT @SustransCymru: "It's fantastic that we have a @PrifWeinidog in Wales setting an example around the way we travel" Thanks to @Sustrans'… 1 week ago