The Prospectors (a.k.a. Alison and Peter) are founding Directors, along with Ian Foster of Westview Guesthouse Llowes, of the Eco Travel Network – a scheme through which local hotels and B&B’s hire out Renault Twizys to visitors to the Brecon Beacons National Park. This week they were surprised and delighted to win the inaugural Green Transport Award in Scotland. The plan is to use the money to pilot the design and testing of a more rugged version of the Twizy for rural areas.
- RT @gunsnrosesgirl3: Focus on the green dot You will see one or more of the yellow dots vanish and reappear. The dots themselves haven’t… 12 hours ago
- RT @FurnaceFear: This from @mrianleslie is excellent, and the guy who used to run my workplace was exactly this. The second he left, his… 1 day ago
- RT @ElizabethBanks: Pro-life, my ass. https://t.co/MsyRdV1kR5 3 days ago
- RT @DavidJBeckFood: This picture encapsulates everything that is currently wrong with our political lot. Ribbon cutting is used to celebra… 1 week ago
- RT @Shitlawns: 15,000 Followers! Thank you so much! What's the aim of this account? To make plastic landscapes socially unacceptable! Until… 2 weeks ago