The Prospectors (a.k.a. Alison and Peter) are founding Directors, along with Ian Foster of Westview Guesthouse Llowes, of the Eco Travel Network – a scheme through which local hotels and B&B’s hire out Renault Twizys to visitors to the Brecon Beacons National Park. This week they were surprised and delighted to win the inaugural Green Transport Award in Scotland. The plan is to use the money to pilot the design and testing of a more rugged version of the Twizy for rural areas.
- Thanks to the intrepid & needle-skilled @SchoolAnnex for the splendid new seat covers for Winsome-the-pedal-boat… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- RT @RenaultZE: Vintage is cool, but electric is definitely better! #Renault #Twizy #EV https://t.co/bhetoo9Nsa 2 days ago
- RT @CUSP_uk: More fun with less stuff? CUSP researcher @AmeIsham is putting the concept of ‘flow' to the test >> cusp.ac.uk/news/flow-brep… cc… 3 days ago
- RT @MEVLTD: Low cost electric commuter vehicle by Stuart Mills: youtu.be/9OAZy6NjUTA?a via @YouTube 3 days ago
- 35 mile trip to dentist. In this heat, our 5 yr old #Twizy managing 118 Wh/mile with air conditioning for free (no doors!) Beat that #Tesla. 3 days ago