The Prospectors (a.k.a. Alison and Peter) are founding Directors, along with Ian Foster of Westview Guesthouse Llowes, of the Eco Travel Network – a scheme through which local hotels and B&B’s hire out Renault Twizys to visitors to the Brecon Beacons National Park. This week they were surprised and delighted to win the inaugural Green Transport Award in Scotland. The plan is to use the money to pilot the design and testing of a more rugged version of the Twizy for rural areas.
- RT @GreenRupertRead: Labour, Lib Dems, SNP, Greens call for TV election debate on climate crisis. This is HUGE. Please RT! :-) https://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- @MrDaveBaker @loubakerartist Excellent hat & matching seat colour! 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jonathan_Rowson: Remember that recent viral video with Obama saying "That's not activism..." ? Well here's an event to help clarify w… 2 weeks ago
- RT @goetheguy: The new monument in Berlin. A Book Tower in memory of the Nazi book burning. Arendt second from top. @Arendt_Center https://… 3 weeks ago
- RT @VisitTalybont: Despite the wet weather we’ve had today, we have had some incredible autumn days during this week. This was captured per… 3 weeks ago