The Prospectors (a.k.a. Alison and Peter) are founding Directors, along with Ian Foster of Westview Guesthouse Llowes, of the Eco Travel Network – a scheme through which local hotels and B&B’s hire out Renault Twizys to visitors to the Brecon Beacons National Park. This week they were surprised and delighted to win the inaugural Green Transport Award in Scotland. The plan is to use the money to pilot the design and testing of a more rugged version of the Twizy for rural areas.
- RT @johnbirdswords: On Tuesday I asked @DWP what @UKParliament are doing to help those at risk of eviction because of COVID-19 A household… 1 day ago
- RT @ginsolvesitall: HGV driver scheme is going well then 🤦♀️ https://t.co/CpCtfTL9mG 1 day ago
- The #GreenNewDealBill has launched - it's our first step to creating a liveable future and meeting our climate targ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @the_female_lead: "It was a moment that changed my life. In that second I stopped to question almost everything I had been taught about… 5 days ago
- RT @mikegalsworthy: This is a government that sees itself as above the law and does not respect the rule of law, neither nationally nor int… 5 days ago