The Prospectors (a.k.a. Alison and Peter) are founding Directors, along with Ian Foster of Westview Guesthouse Llowes, of the Eco Travel Network – a scheme through which local hotels and B&B’s hire out Renault Twizys to visitors to the Brecon Beacons National Park. This week they were surprised and delighted to win the inaugural Green Transport Award in Scotland. The plan is to use the money to pilot the design and testing of a more rugged version of the Twizy for rural areas.
- RT @AcademiaObscura: Meetings. https://t.co/h1STurDXkB 3 hours ago
- What's the contest @CTwizy ?? twitter.com/SquareParis/st… 2 days ago
- RT @MrJGeldard: "I've never felt so alive!" - Wheelie bin 28, Leeds, 16.10.17. #Ophelia https://t.co/yq998uoRj3 2 days ago
- RT @Scotrenewables_: SR2000 battered by waves and gale and still generating electricity for Orkney. Reliable #tidalenergy #tidalpower htt… 2 days ago
- Thanks @Terravesta 15kg bag of Miscanthus logs arrived. Looking forward to experimenting & feeding back.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago