The Prospectors (a.k.a. Alison and Peter) are founding Directors, along with Ian Foster of Westview Guesthouse Llowes, of the Eco Travel Network – a scheme through which local hotels and B&B’s hire out Renault Twizys to visitors to the Brecon Beacons National Park. This week they were surprised and delighted to win the inaugural Green Transport Award in Scotland. The plan is to use the money to pilot the design and testing of a more rugged version of the Twizy for rural areas.
- @aleximurdoch Much more enjoyable than talking about T***p 😏 11 hours ago
- Powerful stuff twitter.com/LucyAlexandria… 22 hours ago
- RT @lowcarbonLewis: Scotland to reach 100% renewables in time to host 2020 climate summit reneweconomy.com.au/scotland-to-re… 1 day ago
- RT @alastairmci: “We’re in an age of manufactured nihilism. The issue isn’t a denial of truth as such. It’s more a growing weariness over t… 4 days ago
- RT @WIREDScience: Artist Alexa Meade has developed a style that flattens 3 dimensional objects into what appears to be a 2D image. The resu… 1 week ago