The Prospectors (a.k.a. Alison and Peter) are founding Directors, along with Ian Foster of Westview Guesthouse Llowes, of the Eco Travel Network – a scheme through which local hotels and B&B’s hire out Renault Twizys to visitors to the Brecon Beacons National Park. This week they were surprised and delighted to win the inaugural Green Transport Award in Scotland. The plan is to use the money to pilot the design and testing of a more rugged version of the Twizy for rural areas.
- Good analysis. Here are some behavioural data on how we might fare in a Post work world theprospectory.com/2017/12/08/enj… twitter.com/gdnlongread/st… 3 days ago
- RT @wardietony: @cerysmatthews please RT https://t.co/5riwK7tjX6 4 days ago
- Thought you'd like this @PamelaW00000007 twitter.com/AcademiaObscur… 5 days ago
- RT @LizWainwright: On #BlueMonday - scribblings about why someone crashing into & writing off my car just before Christmas has eventually s… 6 days ago
- Great. Be keen to see how it goes. twitter.com/jensenef/statu… 6 days ago