The Prospectors (a.k.a. Alison and Peter) are founding Directors, along with Ian Foster of Westview Guesthouse Llowes, of the Eco Travel Network – a scheme through which local hotels and B&B’s hire out Renault Twizys to visitors to the Brecon Beacons National Park. This week they were surprised and delighted to win the inaugural Green Transport Award in Scotland. The plan is to use the money to pilot the design and testing of a more rugged version of the Twizy for rural areas.
- It's really helped my thinking. He's so positive but also.pragmatic. Good combination. twitter.com/CleoGoodman/st… 23 hours ago
- This is a lot better than the pub! Thanks. twitter.com/MichaeIPugh/st… 1 day ago
- I fear this might be not so much about perceived needs as the old problem of whether we divide people into 'deservi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @CUSP_uk: "Deconstructing the myth of Growth requires not only refuting decades of disinformation, but also filling in all the elements… 1 day ago
- RT @Psych_Writer: “Human beings are works in progress that mistakenly think they’re finished” — Dan Gilbert @DanTGilbert 1 day ago