The Prospectors (a.k.a. Alison and Peter) are founding Directors, along with Ian Foster of Westview Guesthouse Llowes, of the Eco Travel Network – a scheme through which local hotels and B&B’s hire out Renault Twizys to visitors to the Brecon Beacons National Park. This week they were surprised and delighted to win the inaugural Green Transport Award in Scotland. The plan is to use the money to pilot the design and testing of a more rugged version of the Twizy for rural areas.
- Are the government too thick to realise that repeatedly denying mistakes undermines their credibility far more than… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 38 minutes ago
- RT @ProfFeynman: You don't know you're dead, when you are dead. It's the same thing when you are stupid. In both the cases, it's pain only… 14 hours ago
- RT @DoddsJane: The Finnish trial showed that a #UniversalBasicIncome can have a huge benefit on both people’s financial situation and their… 18 hours ago
- Helpful read. Interesting how Covid-19 is clarifying value and economic issues relevant to Climate change as well a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Exploring the differece between 'redundant' and 'abundant' with some psychology, art & a smattering of Latin theprospectory.com/2020/05/26/wha… 1 day ago