The Prospectors (a.k.a. Alison and Peter) are founding Directors, along with Ian Foster of Westview Guesthouse Llowes, of the Eco Travel Network – a scheme through which local hotels and B&B’s hire out Renault Twizys to visitors to the Brecon Beacons National Park. This week they were surprised and delighted to win the inaugural Green Transport Award in Scotland. The plan is to use the money to pilot the design and testing of a more rugged version of the Twizy for rural areas.
- RT @shonapowell08: @WelshRugbyUnion @MacronSports @OlorunSports @sportwales @dragonsrugby @cardiff_blues @adidasUK @Nike @FAWales @podwomen… 18 minutes ago
- RT @ProfFeynman: Don’t use your energy to worry! Use your energy to believe, to create, to learn, to think, and to grow. 🧠 6 hours ago
- A 4 minute peaceful introduction to another firebreak day here in wet Wales vimeo.com/472388654 6 hours ago
- RT @beyondcovid_: How will mass unemployment affect work quality? @RSAMatthew explains the effects of Covid-19 on the labour market | #bey… 1 day ago
- Credit to whoever created this one! https://t.co/6vZvY878dA 1 day ago