The Prospectors (a.k.a. Alison and Peter) are founding Directors, along with Ian Foster of Westview Guesthouse Llowes, of the Eco Travel Network – a scheme through which local hotels and B&B’s hire out Renault Twizys to visitors to the Brecon Beacons National Park. This week they were surprised and delighted to win the inaugural Green Transport Award in Scotland. The plan is to use the money to pilot the design and testing of a more rugged version of the Twizy for rural areas.
- RT @ItsAllRugby_com: WelshRugbyUnion: Crys i bawb 🏉🙂 We are thrilled to be running an inclusive rugby camp in each region this summer start… 4 days ago
- @PerfectSense_AQ Good on you Ava. Keep it up. 4 days ago
- Great bunch of women. Great project. twitter.com/isleofeigg/sta… 6 days ago
- RT @ProfTimJackson: Congratulations @JeffBezos @blueorigin - now please read this: theconversation.com/billionaire-sp… 6 days ago
- What a man twitter.com/MNDoddie5/stat… 6 days ago