The Prospectors (a.k.a. Alison and Peter) are founding Directors, along with Ian Foster of Westview Guesthouse Llowes, of the Eco Travel Network – a scheme through which local hotels and B&B’s hire out Renault Twizys to visitors to the Brecon Beacons National Park. This week they were surprised and delighted to win the inaugural Green Transport Award in Scotland. The plan is to use the money to pilot the design and testing of a more rugged version of the Twizy for rural areas.
- RT @ProfSteveKeen: We're racing towards another private debt crisis - so why did no one see it coming? newstatesman.com/politics/econo…. Top stuff b… 11 minutes ago
- RT @OneStepOffGrid: OffGridBox: Clean water and #solar power… in a box ow.ly/J3SU30euXGf https://t.co/NqtrSTkCWT 4 hours ago
- Our new @wattstor 10kWh battery has just filled up to 100% (thank you sun!). We're now exporting to the grid. #smug https://t.co/DPA0lZ1EGM 20 hours ago
- RT @wmarybeard: Can we shout, once and for all, that the reason for going to uni is NOT just about getting a bigger salary. Ffs, it is abou… 1 day ago
- RT @bikesandhikes: Electric Walking Scooter fb.me/1s3G0Qw45 1 day ago