10 years ago today – experimenting with a different form of lightweight local travel. Decided, on encountering the first hill that it needed battery assist and a better weighted front wheel or it alarmingly came off the ground on any slope or fast turn. But we survived and had a lot of fun.
- RT @gunsnrosesgirl3: Focus on the green dot You will see one or more of the yellow dots vanish and reappear. The dots themselves haven’t… 12 hours ago
- RT @FurnaceFear: This from @mrianleslie is excellent, and the guy who used to run my workplace was exactly this. The second he left, his… 1 day ago
- RT @ElizabethBanks: Pro-life, my ass. https://t.co/MsyRdV1kR5 3 days ago
- RT @DavidJBeckFood: This picture encapsulates everything that is currently wrong with our political lot. Ribbon cutting is used to celebra… 1 week ago
- RT @Shitlawns: 15,000 Followers! Thank you so much! What's the aim of this account? To make plastic landscapes socially unacceptable! Until… 2 weeks ago