10 years ago today – experimenting with a different form of lightweight local travel. Decided, on encountering the first hill that it needed battery assist and a better weighted front wheel or it alarmingly came off the ground on any slope or fast turn. But we survived and had a lot of fun.
- RT @PippaCrerar: EXCL: Mark Fullbrook is understood to have been promised by Liz Truss that his company could run the Tories’ next general… 19 hours ago
- RT @ReicherStephen: The case for tax breaks for the rich is based on dubious assumptions about individual psychology. It also neglects key… 2 days ago
- RT @jburnmurdoch: NEW: income inequality in US & UK is so wide that while the richest are very well off, the poorest have a worse standard… 1 week ago
- @ReicherStephen @guardian I thought there was also a factor that people want to believe that their lives are signif… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Anyone else find it depressing that we pay the most (in money) to people who make money out of money? 1 week ago